We are looking for a skilled UI/UX designer for our SaaS product which includes a responsive web application, an Android app and an iOS app. Our ideal candidate should have the ability to turn client’s visions into intuitive designs.
- To interact with US Design Team in developing designs/wireframes in order to meet feature requirements in new/existing software systems.
- To provide graphics and styles for the design of wireframes.
- To track daily progress and communicate changes (and their impact) to management team
- To work with project teams to create the best possible application design, understanding our clients’ requirements and users’ needs. Projects may be any combination of web, applications, and mobile.
- To work closely with front-end development teams, ensuring that the final product is of high quality.
Your Skills and Experience
Your Experience and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of UI/UX design experience for software, web apps and/or mobile devices.
- Mastery of core design concepts (composition & layout, color theory, typography, etc).
- Wire framing and light technical documentation.
- Experience with user interface and visual design patterns.
- Ability to take a design from concept to wireframe to pixel perfect
- Understanding of the iterative design process.
- Ability to collaborate and take input from others and learn quickly.
- Ability to clearly communicate and work with opinionated individuals.
- Understand the technical feasibilities of both web and mobile.
- Ability to explain design decisions.
- Ability to create front-end code (HTML/CSS/jQuery).
- Experience designing interfaces and interactions for real-world applications.
- Mobile app experiences a plus.
- Experience with user interface and visual design patterns.Experience working in a structured, collaborative team environment (with cross-functional roles like project managers, business associates and developers).
How to apply?
Please send us a Resume and Portfolios. Pixel-perfect mockups, UX walkthroughs, UI designs, live product links and code are all accepted. Send us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Opportunities to work abroad (US, AUS)
- Compliance fully to Vietnam labor code
- Company trip, team-building events
- 13th salary and project bonus
- Work-from-home policy
- Support laptop
- Extra healthcare package